Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So... Which autosurfs actually move traffic?

Heh well actually the question posed by the title of this article is a bit beyond where I am actually at as I start writing this. I have not gone through the rigamarole of deploying trackers yet, so far I am merely noticing that some of the autosurf sites that I am testing are not using up the traffic-credits that I earn.

So today I am going to try to make notes here as I fire up each autosurf. Oops I already missed StudioTraffic, I never pay attention to that one for some reason. It has the annoying "feature" of firing up its surfbar in a new window, so I used my middle mousebutton to force its surfbar to fire up in a different tab of the same window rather than in a whole new window and then used the tab its member-area was in to fire up blogger to write this log-entry.

So onward. 4Daily: hey, my credits got used! Cool.

5Daily: Hmm, they haven't checked the URL that I added yet, maybe they're on vacation or something.

HitzPay: Heh they are using up credits alright, lots of credits as they let me surf with no limit in sight so I earn lots.

GrandHits: Hmm, this one allows up to 50 URLs, maybe I am gonna have to fill in all fifty, I have five filled in so far (mostly just the same URL over and over again) and it is no way keeping up with the amount of credits I earn. I like to put a bunch of credits when I add a URL though so I will add another and assign it the points I've accumulated since last I added one and maybe some day we'll see what happens.

ProfoundHits: Hmm, today I have somehow managed to accumulate a bit of backlog, but I had the impression it was one of the good ones. I see that I have already plugged in my SurfDownline URL twice so far (it allows up to 50 URLs). Maybe it just wasn't one of the worst ones. I'd better add my URL a third time maybe that might help.

123etraffic: this one seems to be moving along smoothly.

12DailyPro: Heh they only let you surf a few sites so it'd be hard to build up a backlog at this one. Did you notice their latest plan? Kind of a currency of their own in a way: their lines of products will not be buyable with ordinary currencies from other currency-providers, only one's 12DailyPro earnings will be able to buy their stuff! Interesting idea! Meanwhile they have zeroed my balances and claim that I have a withdrawal queued up. If that withdrawl ever arrives at my e-gold account I will probably buy another unit at this one so that I can continue watching it.

2Dollars4U: Hmm, this one allows 5 URLs, I have them all filled in, and I am still racking up unspent credits. Not good.

911Hitz: another that is not managing to eat up my credits. They allow 5 URLs, I have added one URL five times. Looks like I am racking up an ever-incresing backlog of credits.

AWD-Network: Hmm, hard to tell with this one. I have plugged my URL in twice os evidently had not thought it was movinmg well back when I only had my URL in once. It allows 5 URLs. I think I will rack up points for another day before deciding whether to plug in the URL a third time or spread my points among the two URLs already plugged in.

AussieAutosurf: allows tree URLs, I have my URL plugged in three times, and it looks like I am still starting to backlog. But the owner fell ill and it has only just been taken over by temporary new management (planning, it seems, to switch it to a 2% daily rate) maybe the new management can get traffic moving, we'll see I guess.

AussieEarners: credits here seem to be moving.

AutoSurf4Euros: wow, a large backlog of credits here. Not good. Heh they are another (like StudioTraffic) that want to pop up a whole new window for their surfbar. Bleh.

Auto-Surf Biz: credits here are moving.

DadNDaves: Sheesh, how can I even guess, being as how they only allow one URL, I entered one URL way back when I signed up, and it is still waiting for them to approve or reject it - it will not get into rotation until they do. Maybe they too are on vacation.

DaiPaySurf: only one URL allowed and backlog of credits is growing and growing here.

EarnCash4Surfing: Hmm, evidently I assigned my points last time I was on this one, so not sure if it is using them up or not. But hey, it allows 2 URLs and I only put in one so far so it looks like it has not yet commended itself to my attention as one that is backlogging.

eProfitSurf: this one allows ten URLs but just one has been enough so far, my credits are being used.

GWPtraffic: only allows one URL but that is enough to eat up the credits no problem.

RapidSurfDaily: I am up to three URLs used in this one now (it allows five). Not sure if three is enough or not, lets leave it at three for now and see.

SurfCityAutoSurf: only allows two URLs, I have my URL in there twice, and I am building up quite a large backlog of credits.

SurfMunkee: ouch, my URL has 8555 credits assigned still that it has not used. Looks like this one is backlogging. Only 89 credits have been used since the get-go! Ouch! I do not see any indication of how many URLs one can enter. Nor how to take back some of those 8555 points to put them toward another URL if I did enter another URL.

Wow that took a long time. This autosurfing stuff is actually quite time-consuming. Did I mention that several of them keep suddenly logging me out? Don't go believing that you can set them up then go to bed.

Finally, I am done firing up autosurfs for the day. Good night.

-MarkM-

1 comment:

Lawrence Westfall said...

a complete waste of time