Thursday, July 13, 2006

Actual, Imaginary and Virtual Things

Digitalis Data Services has finally gotten around to having me divvy up the things section of the Graphic Omniscient Device into actual things, imaginary things and virtual things.

Heh well although I said "finally", really the delay was mostly a matter of watching how the places section had worked out, being as how it had already, since the start, been divided into actual places, imaginary places and virtual places.

Oops, almost forgot to mention that I also received an email out of the blue from Turkey and took that as a fine excuse to whip up a Turkey section, in which I have pasted the email that triggered me to create that section.

Now of course I will be on the lookout for more resources about Turkey. ;)

-MarkM-

No comments: