Friday, July 28, 2006

Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine, Robotics...

I've been putting in a lot of background material circling around the central topic of determinism and free will. Stuff like Evan Harris Walker and G. I. Gurdjieff and automatic people and quantum mechanics and classical mechanics.

To think I started to do this stuff about ten years ago and kept getting driven off course by rabid money-addicts! Ouch! Fact is the idea was sound, as Wikipedia has proven. Its just that the money-addicts around didn't want me to build a Wikipedia for some reason. Oh well, their loss. If they'd helped me out or at least not been such a hindrance we could've been where Wikipedia is. Oh well.

-MarkM- Proprietor, Digitalis Data Services (over 25 years in business!)

1 comment:

Michelle - You Are Glowing said...

Hello! Just surfing! Keep blogging! :) thinkingsand.blogspot.com