Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sheet Harbour Nova Scotia

I finally got around to starting a section about Sheet Harbour Nova Scotia, which is where my country-house is.

Yeah yeah, this should have been done years ago, like when I first bought the house, but the pressures brought to bear upon me over the years each time I tried to actually develop web-content were mindblowing. Starting way back when I first started building an Internet Service Provider.

Hopefully I will be weaving it together with the home, kitchen and garden sections as well as the cooking and gardening sections as soon as I manage to get out to the house to putter about out there. Or maybe sooner if I just go ahead and wail about all the activities that I am missing out on due to not managing to get out to the country-house the last few years. (I hear it has been broken into and is being used as a hangout by local drunks, or somesuch...)

-MarkM- Proprietor, Digitalis Data Services (25+ years in business!)

No comments: